* * *
Top 4 is confirmed for you now. Do you feel more pressure? Obviously you've always had fans but most of the arena is looking to you now, and cheering for you.
Obviously you feel more pressure. It's TI and we're only playing against Chinese teams. If you lose all the fans will be bitter. If you win, you're going to feel even more pressure.
Do you feel different now that you're so close to the Aegis compared to the rest of the tournament?
Not really. We had very good group stages, and I didn't think we'd actually go down to the lower bracket. But I know my team very well -- if we get our game up, we can win the tournament.
What do you think about the Chinese teams you're about the face now? I imagine Kuroky has been preparing for them a lot?
We've all been preparing, but Kuro knows very well how to play against Chinese teams.
Does it require you to have specific playstyle? Will you have to change something or are you confident going into these match-ups?
It's both. We have to change some things in our playstyle, we have to be a bit paranoid about their 5-man. When they go as five, they do it very well, we have to be very careful how to play around it.
Will you be disappointed if you don't win TI or are you just happy to have gotten that far?
If we got top 3 from the winner bracket we would be disappointed, but now that we're in the losers bracket it's different.
The International coverage hub
More interviews from TI7:
- Bulba: "I want to find [what went wrong for us in the group stage]"
- Mason: "I didn't know if I wanted to play Dota for a living"
- 7ckngMad: "I've never believed in the metagame, the word to me is bullshit"
- Fly: "I wouldn't call myself as ruling with an iron fist"
- Capitalist: "PPD is the best possible analyst that Dota has"
- GH: "A bad day is no reason to lose confidence"
- Kuroky: "Sometimes you hit a wall and you have to work through it"
- s4: "I've always wanted to play these mid heroes, like Puck"
- Resolution: "Objective-based Dota is the most important thing I leaned in NA"
- ArtStyle: "It was the Chronosphere that killed us [in the LFY match"]
- Kimo: "I've been waiting to play on the main stage for the whole year"
- Lil: "There are only two teams we really want to beat"
- CN analyst Jophy: "LFY are the best CN team remaining, Newbee can't win"
- StanKing: "I want the coach to be thekind of person who has very strong ideas but isn't very aggressive about them"